Minute Man Air Field (6B6) is a friendly, service-oriented field that caters to all types of fliers. Our fuel prices are consistently the lowest in the Northeast. The flying culture at Minute Man is rich with frequently organized fly-outs, an active EAA Chapter, an annual open house, and a good old-fashioned “small airport” community feeling.
- 24×7 Lighted, instrument runway (3/21)
- VFR crosswind runway (12/30)
- 3 Non-Precision instrument approaches
- Low 100LL fuel prices
- Pilot weather
- An award-winning restaurant on the field
- Fast field-wide plowing
- Heated hangar space
- Rental cars
- Free transportation to local hotels
- Free transportation to local train station
- Tie downs
- Aircraft preheating
Come try us out and see why we’ve been the number one choice in the area since 1969!